- Fairbury News staff
Executive session review
Following an executive session during this week’s regular meeting of the Prairie Central Board of Education, the group approved various items.
Several non-bargaining salaries were approved along with personnel action, according to information released by Superintendent Paula Crane. The board:
· Accepted the resignation of Ali Ifft as 7th grade volleyball coach effective October 18, 2021.
· Accepted the resignation of Ashley Crancer, PCP East interventionist effective November 6, 2021.
· Appointed Sierra Retter as paraprofessional at PCE effective immediately.
· Appointed Max Crowninshield as high school girls assistant track coach for the 2021-22 school year.
· Appointed Sandy Ropp as 7th grade volleyball coach effective 10/25/2021.
· Appointed Pam Kilgus as café worker at PCE effective immediately.
· Appointed Melissa Salinas as café worker at PCHS effective immediately.
· Appointed Zach Tjarks as junior high assistant wrestling coach for the 2021-22 school year.
· Appointed Ali Bartle-Castillo as paraprofessional at PCE effective TBA.
· Granted a medical leave request for an employee.